Talent & experience make wedding dreams come true!
Trudy offers an extensive repertoire of classical, folk, sacred, and popular wedding songs. She can perform all the ceremony music you need. She also accompanies singers and instrumental soloists.
Trudy has helped hundreds of couples to select music that reflects their taste. Clients say Trudy's congenial personality makes her a pleasure to work with.
Suggested harp music in your ceremony:
- The Prelude: Music played while your guests are being seated before the ceremony.
- The Processional: Played while the wedding party enters for the ceremony.
- Solos: Most couples like to have some vocal or instrumental music during their ceremony. Some appropriate times for solos are between readings, after you say your vows or exchange rings, while lighting a unity candle, or for a moment of reflection.
Solos help create the mood you want, they add variety between spoken parts of the ceremony, and lengthen very short ceremonies.
- The Recessional: Joyous music played as the wedding party exits after the ceremony.
- The Postlude: Background music played as your guests leave the ceremony area.
"Thank you so much for being part of our ceremony. Everyone we talked to loved the harp music you played. It really added a magical feeling to the moment. When Danielle walked to Princess Zelda’s Theme, it was as lovely as we both imagined. Thank you!"
- Christopher Palm and Danielle Aleman, May 2016
"Thanks you for making my wedding day so beautiful. It would not have been the same without you. I appreciate all the time you spent to personalize the music."
-Nicole Gjevre, July 2015
"We very much enjoyed having you and Peggy play at our wedding. Your music added just the right touch of class we were looking for."
-Jennifer and Joe Landry, July 2015
"Thank you for making our wedding sound beautiful! We appreciate all of your cooperation throughout the past months."
- Natasha & Mark
"You brought elegance to Sherry's wedding I could not otherwise have achieved. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent. It was beautiful."
"Thank you for the beautiful music and your warm, professional presence."
- Rhonda & Sean
"Thank you for playing at our wedding and helping make the ceremony a wonderful success. All our guests commented on how pretty the music was and what a calming effect it had on everyone. We will definitely recommend you to anyone seeking a harpist."
- Karl & Nancy